POSTING DATE: September 12, 2017 POSTING # 343-17(ONA)
EXPIRY DATE: September 19, 2017
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Primary Site: St Marys
REPORTS TO: Manager, Inpatient Unit & ER - St. Marys
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $32.21 to $46.11 per hour
QUALIFICATIONS: - Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- BCLS certification
- Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia’s Course (or equivalent) preferred
- Recent clinical experience (minimum 2 years) in medical/surgical/ CCC nursing preferred
- Recent related courses, in-services in medical/ surgical/ CCC nursing.
- ACLS certification preferred
- Specialized nursing skills in the area of medical/chronic nursing.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer applications.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.