POSTING DATE: September 11, 2017 POSTING #340-17 (CUPE Service)
EXPIRY DATE: September 18, 2017
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
– Medicine & Integrated Stroke Unit
Primary Site: Stratford
REPORTS TO: Manager, District Stroke Program
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $27.67 to $29.35 per hour
- Current Registration and Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of two (2) years related nursing experience preferred
- Recent Cardiac Arrhythmia Course, or equivalent (current experience)
- Medication Administration
- IV drug administration
- Insertion of Gastric tubes
- Flushing of PRN adaptors
- Subcutaneous portal insertion and drug administration
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing continuing education.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer applications.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.